Welcome to Team Success
“Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.” ~Author Unknown
Please open the attachment for January's many spirit days!
Please watch our fun morning announcement "Elf" video with some of our talented students!
Calling All Curious
Minds & Problem Solvers
The 2017 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge is Now Open!
Click the link below to find out more information!
Daily lunch/recess Schedule:
Remember, you are able to log onto HAC to see grades at any time with your child's school username and password!
Please complete an educational trip form one-two weeks in advance if your child will miss school for a trip.
Below is the link to our word work lists:
Mrs. Nugent's Homework
- Read for 20 minutes every night
- Wednesday- Quick Write for 15 minutes- follow the prompts in your notebook
- New guided reading calendars were assigned on January 2nd. Please check the calendar for due dates and reading assignments for your group! The TDA is due Tuesday, 1/24!
- Word Work Test 12: 1/20
- WWII website due 1/20
Mrs. Shelly's Homework
Week of 1/17
- Read 20 minutes each night
- Word Work Test #12 - Friday, 1/20
- Quick write - due - Thurs., 1/19
- Nonfiction Google Sites project due - Thurs., 1/19
- Guided Reading - 1 About the Text question due - 1/18; 2 Notice and Note tags due- 1/20
- TDA and graphic organizer due on Tues., 1/24
Mr. Keys' Homework
Tornado Unicorns: Hands-on equations worksheet #5 due Monday
Ninja Pandas: Hands-on equations worksheet #6 due Monday
Odd Geo Groups: India Map quiz 2.1.17
Even Geo Groups: India Map quiz on 1.31.17
Mrs. Kloske's Homework
Math: Week of January 16th
Tuesday--None--1/2 Day MP2 Ends
Wednesday--None--OLA MP2 Post Test today
Jaguars--1-5 odd, 9
Monday--None--No School Today
Tuesday-None--1/2 Day Today
Wednesday-Finish Study Guide Questions 7-14 & Flash Cards
Thursday-Finish Study Guide Q's 7-14 & Flash Cards